Leeb kovuusmittari NOVOTEST T-UD3
- Pyydä tarjous
The most popular method in the world for testing the hardness of metals using a portable hardness tester is the Leeb method (ASTM A956). The so-called dynamic method for determining hardness is widespread due to its ease of use. The user does not need to have special skills and or knowledge in the field of hardness measurement, to carry out the measurement, it is necessary to charge up the impact body of the device’s probe, install the probe on the tested surface, press the release button of the probe and the hardness value will be displayed on the device screen.
This method is recommended for large products, weighing from 5 kg and a thickness of 10 mm and more, however, observing certain requirements for fixing the product, it is possible to measure also small parts.
Leeb probe types
Measuring range for steel
- Tensile strength, MPa: 370~1740
- User calibrations for any range (for example: HV100-1600)
- HRC: 2HRC
- HB: 10HB
- HV: 15HV
- ASTM A 956
- ASTM E 140
- ASTM A 370
- ISO 16859
- DIN 50156
- GB/T 17394
- JB/T 9378
- ISO 18265
Indenter Hardened ball (Leeb)Measuring direction any direction 360°
Data storageLimited only by the memory card up to 32Gb
CommunicationUpload data to PC and export as a spreadsheet
(USB cable and software included )
- Leeb probe – HRC, HRB, HB, HV, HL, MPa
- Additional custom scales for calibration
- Dynamic (Leeb) pre-calibrated for steel, alloy steel, cast iron, stainless steel, aluminum, bronze, brass, copper
- Additional custom materials for calibration
- Angle (Leeb)
- Single test result
- Max, Min, Average of tests
- Number of tests
- Var. coeff.
- Signal and Smart Mode (Filter of incorrect measurements)
*additional languages available by request
Indication color LCD display (320×240)
- Humidity: 30%~80%R.H.
DC 4,5V (3 pcs batteries AA)
Net weight approx. 0.3kg (Without probe)
Battery life approx. 10 hours.
- Hardness tester
- Leeb probe (D type)
- 3 pcs AA batteries
- USB cable
- Operating manual
- Software for PC
- Additional probes of various types of Leeb probes (D, DC, DL, C, D+15, E, G).
- Also, after the purchase if will be needed, user can order the additional ultrasonic (UCI) probe U1 with activation code and will get combined hardness tester with two probes (Leeb+UCI)
- Different colors of rubber bumper protected case
- Wireless printer
- Hardness tests blocks
- Portable grinding machine
- Case for hardness tester
- Set of support rings for D, DC type Leeb probes
- Impact bodies for Leeb probes
Error: Contact form not found.