RILUMINATI 816 overlay, black
- Pyydä tarjous
Magnetic particle inspection acc. to DIN EN ISO 9934
Two-component special layer based on an acrylic resin, consisting of pigmented components:
- RILUMINATI 816 overlay, black
- RILUMINATI 815 indicator layer, fluorescent
- RILUMINATI 815 emits light as fluorescence under UV light. This allows to detect the resulting crack.
- RILUMINATI 816 covers the indicator layer and at the same time prevents the indicator layer from reflecting to achieve the highest possible contrast between the crack and the indicator layer.
- Both layers of the system tear open when the metal rips and the crack edges of the indicator layer are exposed.
- When the spot is irradiated with UV light (wavelength 365 nm), the crack shows a fluorescent glow of yellow-green colour.